XRM06B KEY FEATURES:
- VERSATILITY - Equipped with Bluetooth® to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with 7.2V, 12V max, 12V max CXT™, 14.4V, and 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries
- RUN TIME - Runs up to 35 hours with an 18V LXT® 5.0Ah battery and 14 hours with an 18V Compact 2.0Ah battery
- DURABILITY - Protective bumpers are engineered for increased durability
- INCLUDES - A/C adaptor, AA battery for clock; battery and charger not included
"The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Bluetooth® Job Site Radio (model XRM06B) delivers rich sound and increased compatibility in a more compact size. It is a perfect addition to the workshop or job site.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
The XRM06B delivers great sound in a compact size, and is equipped with Bluetooth® to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music. It has one auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility, and delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3"" side-firing speakers. The XRM06B is engineered to stand up against harsh job site conditions with protective bumpers, and features dust and water resistant construction for increased durability.
The radio can be powered by Makita 7.2V, 12V max, 12V max CXT™, 14.4V, and 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries (all sold separately)."