The Makita Variable Speed Heat Guns are engineered for industrial applications including vehicle wraps and tinting, stripping lacquer, paint and varnish, thawing frozen pipes, loosening tile and putty, re-melting adhesive, removing stickers, waxing and de-waxing, bending plastic pipes and sheets, and more. The HG6530VK is 2000W and features precise temperature control with a push-button temperature control (122° - 1,202° F) and slide switch for three air flow settings so the user can set the heat and blower speed to the application.
The HG6031VK has a compact design (only 2 lbs.) with a rubberized pistol grip handle. For added convenience during nozzle changes (nozzles sold separately), the integrated rear stand supports the gun in the "up" position. Added features include a built-in tether notch (tether sold separately), overheat protection, and a 6.6 ft. cord for maneuverability.
- Push-button temperature control (122 - 1,202°F) for precise control over a wide variety of applications with LCD temperature reading
- Slide switch sets three air flow settings (cooling, low, high) for greater versatility
- Push-button temperature control increases by 50°F increments for exact temperature adjustment
- Compact 2.0 lb. design features a rubberized pistol grip handle and an integrated rear stand
- Ideal for vehicle wraps and tinting, stripping lacquer, paint and varnish, thawing frozen pipes, loosening tile and putty, re-melting adhesive, removing stickers, waxing and de-waxing, bending plastic pipes and sheets, and more
- Compatible with various nozzle accessories for increased versatility (additional accessories sold separately)
- Built-in tether notch (tether sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Includes a tool case
- 4 different nozzle accessories are included (1-3/8" glass protection, 1-3/8" wide slot, 1-3/8" reflector, 1-3/8" reduction) for increased versatility