The Makita Hollow Sockets are designed to accelerate overhead fastening work by reducing time-spent hand threading fasteners over threaded rod. The hollow shafts allow long bolts and threaded rod to pass through in fastening applications while the increased socket lengths provide better access to nuts located in high places in ceiling or ductwork. The 1/4” hex shank is press-fit for durability and drops readily into an impact driver or driver-drill for convenient, automated fastening.
- SPEED - Hollow socket accelerates fastening over extra long bolts and threaded rod, no more hand-threading
- CONVENIENCE - Increased socket length provides better accessibility to nuts in hard to reach places
- COMFORT - Lightweight for easy overhead use and reduced wear on the user
- DURABILITY - Press-fit shank and corrosion resistant shaft for extra durability and long life
- INCLUDES - 9/16" x 12" Hollow Socket
California Proposition 65 Warning