Each disc is heat and moisture resistant due to a double resin binder. The strong backing is resistant to delaminating and tearing. Open coated grain distribution combined with calcium stearate coating enables the abrasive to avoid clogging thereby extending the life of the paper and achieving an excellent surface finish. Makita discs are ideal for a wide range of applications including: wood, paint removal, varnish, fillers, plastics and more.
- PERFORMANCE - White aluminum oxide grain abrasive for increased durability and sharpness
- EFFICIENCY - Open-coat grain distribution and resin glue coating reduces grain clogging and improves finish
- DURABILITY - Heavyweight paper provides strong backing and reduces edge tear-out for more sanding
- VERSATILITY - Heavyweight paper provides strong backing and reduces edge tear-out for more sanding
- INCLUDES - 5 ea. 5" Round Abrasive Disc, Hook & Loop, 120 Grit