Makita Deep Well Impact Sockets are the perfect accessory for a high torque impact wrench when taking on demanding applications like driving large lags through support beams, setting anchors, and removing stuck weather-rusted nuts. Makita Deep Well Impact Sockets are constructed with Chromium-Molybdenum Steel (CR-MO) and black oxide coated for longer life. The sockets have a 3-3/16” length for longer reach and the ability to fasten over longer threads. They are engineered for use with high-torque impact wrenches, and can also be used with impact drivers (adapter required, sold separately) and ratchets. Makita Deep Well Impact Sockets are ideal for tilt-up contractors, formers, framers, deck builders, and more.
- DURABILITY - Chromium-Molybdenum Steel (CRMO) construction for added durability and long life
- VERSATILITY - 3-3/16" deep for longer reach and the ability to fasten over longer threads
- DESIGN - Locking hole keeps the socket securely attached to the impact driver
- CONVENIENCE - Laser etched for easy identification
- INCLUDES - 14 Pc. 1/2" Drive Deep Well Impact Socket Set